- Click Record Video in the Attachments section of the tool you are in.
- Click Allow when the Flash player prompts you to allow camera and microphone access.
- Click Record and record your video. Click Stop when you finish recording.
- You can click Play to preview your video note.
- If you want to re-record, click Clear. If you are satisfied with your recording, click Add.
- Enter a Title and Description of your video note. Text you provide in these fields become searchable if users have permission to search and insert other people's video notes.
Note After this step your video note saves to Video Note Search. If you have permission to search and insert video notes, you can reuse this video in the future.