You must create a module before you can add topics. You can create sub-modules (modules within existing modules) to establish a deeper hierarchy.
If you want to keep your course content hidden while you are building it, set the status of your modules and/or topics as Draft.
Note If your course is SCORM 2004-compliant, any new modules you create are outside the sequencing and navigation built into the SCORM package.
Create a new module
- Click the Table of Contents link in the Table of Contents panel.
- On the Table of Contents page, enter your new module title in the Add a module... field, which is below the Table of Contents title and any existing modules.
- Press Enter or click outside the field to add the module.
Create a new sub-module
- Click on the module you want to add a sub-module to from the Table of Contents panel.
- Enter your new sub-module title in the Add a sub-module... field.
- Press Enter or click outside the field to add the sub-module.