Create attendance registers to track attendance for your course-based activities, such as a mandatory weekly chat session or optional discussion seminar.
- On the main Attendance page, click New Register.
- Enter a Name for your register.
- Enter a Description.
- Choose an attendance scheme from the Attendance Scheme drop-down list.
- Enter a percentage in the Cause for Concern field if you want to see a Cause for Concern icon (warning) beside under performing users' names on the Attendance Data page.
- Select the check box to Allow users to view this attendance register.
- Select the users that you want to include in your register. You can choose to include all users or specific groups or sections.
- Add one or more sessions for your register.
- Click Save.