Use the Objectives tab on a survey's Edit page to associate the survey with learning objectives. By associating surveys with learning objectives, you can tie assignments to competency structures and competencies you want users to master. Associations can be basic associations or associations with rubric-based assessments.
See Competencies' Creating activities for more information on the levels of association.
Associate a survey with learning objectives
- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey you want to associate with learning objectives.
- In the Objectives tab, click Associate Learning Objectives.
- Browse or search for learning objectives, select the check boxes for the learning objectives you want to add.
- Click Add Selected.
- Click Save and Close.
- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey that contains the learning objective you want to associate with an assessment.
- In the Objectives tab, click Add Assessment from the context menu of the learning objective you want to evaluate.
- Click Select Rubric, or click Create Rubric in New Window.
- Select a rubric from the list of rubrics, or Search for a specific one, then click Save.
- Select a Criteria from the drop-down list.
- If you want to make the activity required, select The activity is required to complete learning objective, then select a level for the rubric from the Threshold drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Edit assessments and learning objectives associated with a survey
If you have permissions to edit a survey's associated learning objectives and assessments, click Edit Learning Objective or Edit Assessment from the context menu of the learning objective or assessment you want to modify.